Saturday, April 07, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

I can now make the announcement I've been waiting months to shout from the rooftops...

WE'RE MOVING !!!

Yes, we're finally moving out to the country. Well, bush, actually. In three short months, our new home will be in the wilds of Northern Ontario where we'll be raising chickens, growing as much food as we can, and helping my folks with anything that needs doing. We expect it will be a lot of work, but we're up for it.
I can't express to you how much I'm looking forward to sharing our adventures with you. I can finally experiment with growing pumpkins and watermelon, I can finally start to think seriously about stream development and water collection, building a chicken tractor and enjoying "home-grown" eggs once again.

I'm excited, but the job of getting four people and a dog packed in 102 days is a bit overwhelming!

So the posts here may get a bit shorter, they may not, but they'll never be boring, I'm sure!

3 comments:

The Cranky said...

WOOT! I'm so happy for all of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm not "joined", but I read here regularly! I WAS guessing this might be your news, and i am overjoyed for you!
Good luck! it shall be a grand adventure!!!

LindaM said...

Hurray! It's going to be stressful but so worth it! Very happy for you.