Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beans....Beans....Beans!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I enjoy getting the mail this time of year! Yesterday it held a delightful surprise from a delightful fellow blogger over at My Old New House...over a hundred beans! 'Lina Sico's Bird Egg', 'Romano', 'Saskatchewan Dry', Blue Jay', 'Black Valentine', 'Fall Speckled', 'Jacob's Cattle', 'Ireland Creek Annie', 'Black Calypso', 'Littlefield's Special', 'Canadian Wonder', 'Black Turtle', and 'Mrocumiere'.

Over the next few days I'll be researching and logging all kinds of information about these types, and of course sharing it all with you!
Then I shall start deciding which to plant and which to hold back for next year.

Stay tuned for lots of beany goodness!

3 comments:

CallieK said...

I got mine too but you beat me to posting about it! I look forward to seeing your posts about the different types (so I won't have to research them all myself, heheh)

The Cranky said...

What a super surprise! They all look wonderful.

K said...

Glad they made it! I can't wait to see how they grow for everyone this year!!